In the event that you are a consumer within the meaning of Section 13 of the German Civil Code (BGB), i.e. you are making the purchase for purposes which cannot be predominantly attributed to your commercial or independent professional activity, you have a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following provisions.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by , who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods .
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us
Owner Dr.-Ing. Stefan Stümper
of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail) to . You can use the attached sample withdrawal form , but this is not mandatory.
To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we will have refunded you all payments that we received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us ), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has been received by us. For this repayment, we will use the same payment method that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with ; in no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or until you have supplied evidence that you have returned the goods , whichever is the earliest .
You must return the goods to us immediately and in any case within fourteen days at the latest from the day on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract . The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
Sample withdrawal form
If you wish to withdraw from the contract, please fill out this form and send it back to us.
Owner Dr.-Ing. Stefan Stümper
I/we (*) hereby revoke the authorization granted by contract concluded with me/us (*) concerning
the purchase of the following goods (*):
Ordered on (*)/ received on (*):
Name of the consumer(s):
Address of the consumer(s):
Signature of the consumer(s) (only for communication on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
You can also download the sample withdrawal form here .
- The right of withdrawal does not apply to the delivery of
- of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer (e.g. doorstep ramps manufactured exactly according to your specifications),
- sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery,
- of goods if they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature,
- of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery,
- of newspapers, magazines or periodicals with the exception of subscription contracts.
- Please avoid damage and soiling. If possible, please return the goods to us in their original packaging with all accessories and with all packaging components. Use protective outer packaging if necessary. If you no longer have the original packaging, please use suitable packaging to ensure adequate protection against transport damage in order to avoid claims for compensation due to damage caused by defective packaging.
- Please call us on +49 151 23233135 to notify us of the return before sending it back. In this way, you enable us to allocate the products as quickly as possible.
- Please note that the modalities mentioned in the above paragraphs 2 and 3 are not a prerequisite for the effective exercise of the right of withdrawal.